Tuesday, November 27, 2007


I raised two sons and was blessed with two grandsons. The idea of building a doll house didn't exactly set well even though that's what I wanted to do. The picture on the right shows what I did build...a log cabin replica! I gave my grandsons horses and other animals, fences, toy campfires, etc. They loved it. It set well for me, too. The Little House books were always my favorite as a young girl and I thought about them frequently as I was building.
Of course, now we have our granddaughter. The real doll house will be pictured soon.

2 comments:

angelarene said...

Very impressive..AND you're a writer/artist too. Is there nothing you can't do?

angelarene said...

Okie dokie, you know you're a writer when you have to edit your own blog entry...I should have written "anything" not "nothing". My English professor would make me where the dunce cap for that one:)