Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I love the fall, again. It used to be my favorite season, but as seasons come and go I realize I love them all. But fall, for me has special meaning. We've had a relationship, a special relationship. Fall is when I fell in love and when I got married. It's also been a time of loss. A time I lost someone I loved. But fall redeemed herself in my eyes with a birth so we are friendly again.

This past weekend we traveled up Lake Michigan's shoreline following the "color tour". We photographed the light houses and the foliage. Sutton's Bay was especially fun and I discovered an author/photographer, Carl Sams. Here is a link:

http://www.strangerinthewoods.com/ Anyway, wanted to blog that so I would remember to order his books. If you like nature, check them out, I think you’ll like them.

When I get this computer fixed I’ll upload pictures of the light houses and the gorgeous scenery. I’m sure there’s a story in those pictures.

No comments: