Thursday, October 18, 2007

WHAT'S NEW


Is Owen comin' or goin'?

IT'S COMING SOON!--WHERE YA GOIN', OWEN? will be published by Journey Stone Creations, LLC this January!

The picture on the right will be used in brochures for my book. This was sent to me by my publisher and I'm just thrilled!

Another thrill for me is to reveal that my book will be used for special needs. It will accompany an electronic platform that will be called "Touch and Read" allowing children and adults who need help learning to read to navigate easily.

As well, it will be a stand alone book that can be purchased through Amazon.com or ordered through Barnes and Noble.

Thank you, Pat Stirnkorb, Journey Stone Creations, LLC .

2 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Good luck with the publication of your book...

Rachel Hamby said...

Congratulations, Carole!